The German newspaper Hamburger Abendblatt posted this photograph of me holding an iPad with the MoLLVIs app – an application for blind and visually impaired people to learn a language using a tablet PC or smart phone. TANDEM Hamburg has been one of the partners in developing this app, and I would like to take this opportunities to thank all involved and supporting; the speakers, the editors, the translators, the evaluators, the coordinator and our partnering language schools and institutions in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Romania and the UK. Read more on our MoLLVIS facebook page and here: http://www.mollvis.org/
The project is coming to it official end now, but there will be more work to do. You’ll hear about it!
- MoLLVIS – Mobile Language Learning for Visually Impaired Students 14. Mai 2016
- TANDEM Hamburg proudly presents: Das AZAV-Zertifikat 2. Februar 2016
- Teacher training, supported by Erasmus+ 23. Januar 2016
- Teacher Training: Methoden für Deutsch als Fremdsprache 31. Dezember 2015
- Happy New Blog 2016! 31. Dezember 2015